OC Fashion Showcase (OCFS) – The Official Fashion Week of Southern California is inviting established fashion designers to submit original designs for inclusion in the Spring 2014 OC Fashion runway shows.
• The Spring 2014 OC Fashion Showcase is open to all designers ages 18 or above.
• Entries must be the exclusive work of the submitter or submitting team, completed within the last one year or created especially for this show.
• All works must be wearable objects to be modeled on a runway, and must exhibit unique, innovative, inspirational and creative artistry.
• This is a juried selection event. Evaluation will be based upon creative uniqueness, the originality of the work and the quality of the overall submission
Models for the runway show will be provided. Any designer-preferred models must be approved by the committee in advance. Designers must be willing to participate in collaboration with any and all OCFS staff in regard to video recording, interviews, blog postings, and any other supplemental activities deemed appropriate by the OCFS Public Affairs, New Media, or Textile and Fashion Arts departments. Designers must always conduct themselves in a professional manner when participating in any OCFS event or any event sponsored by or affiliated with OCFS and/or any of its sponsors or partners.
This application form must accompany all submissions. Submissions must include look book, line sheet or current collection viewable online. All submissions should identify designer, contact information, and primary materials.
The OC Fashion Showcase runway events are scheduled to be held between Thursday, April 3rd and Sunday, April 6th , 2014 in Orange County, California, USA at Orange County Venues.
Although there is no fee for submitting an application, there is a show fee if you are accepted to show.
What Accepted Designers Get:
* Models (Male and/or Female Depending on your line)
* Professional Hair and Make-up provided by the Team at Toni & Guy
* Use of Rolling Racks
* Use of Garment Steamer
* Professional DJ
* AV System
* Professional Lighting
* Press Pit at end of Runway
* Packet of Professional Photographs from your runway show
* Prominent Inclusion of your runway show in the video with designer name highlighted
* PR, Press and Celebrity outreach
* Introduction to Press at events and post event press request connection
* Red carpet and red carpet photos
* Professional Security Team
* Professional produced world-class show
* Private Invitation-Only VIP event with Designers, Press and Celebrities (Includes 2 additional tickets to the event for your guests)
* Guest list for designer and VIP seats(number and location of seats are based on designer package chosen)
What Accepted Designers MUST provide to the show:
* Fully designed and prepped line for showing
* Styling for your line including jewelry, shoes, headwear, etc
* We do request that the models bring their own personal shoes based on instructions from the designers including colors and types of shoes. We also have various jewelry, hat, etc designers who are willing to help with styling your show but is not guaranteed. Please plan accordingly and be prepared to style your show.
* High Res Logo
* Designer Bio
* Custom Music
* If no custom music provided, the designer can provide a playlist to the DJ no later than April 5, 2013. If no playlist provided, the DJ will select music that he deems appropriate for the show.